ALUCOPANEL® is registered trademark branded in USA by Alucopanel Composite Technologies LLC of Wilmington, United States and it is manufactured by Alucopanel Middle East LLC located at National Industries Park in Jebel Ali Dubai, UAE.
- Certified ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007
- Certified aluminum composite panels and their wall assemblies compliant with ASTM E84, ASTM D1929 EN 13501-1, NFPA 285, BS 8414-1
- Certified by Dubai Municipality’s Dubai Central Laboratory for Product
- Approved by Civil Defense Dubai, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain
- Member of DANUBE GROUP – No.1 building material company
Why ALUCOPANEL® FR Class A and ALUCOPANEL® FR Class A2
More than ever, buildings of the future not only have to comply with the height demands on design, they also have to meet the latest technical requirements such as sustainability, energy efficiency and most importantly fire protection.
Merging aesthetics and saftey, ALUCOPANEL® FR Class A and ALUCOPANEL® FR Class A2 set new standards for cladding materials with certified and proven fire retardancy characteristics.